Sunday, April 24, 2011

Христос воскрес/Happy Easter!


Hope everyone is having a great Easter weekend with family and friends!

And here is a cute little Easter bunny. Rabbits are so darn cute, think I want one for a pet now.



Made a new quick face today so enjoy! I think I'm starting to get the hang of it now.



If you're wondering what the white spots are, they are supposed to be crystals/sparkles on the fake eyelashes. I'll probable do a second version without the sparkles and huge eye-lashes later.

Still trying out different things with the make-up, but I think I'm getting there. And I am planning on re-editing some of the faces I posted earlier. Not really fond of some of the features on them.


~WR

1 comment:

  1. Just stopped by to say I'm still wide eyed about your work (: Hope you can come back soon! Just wanted to say we're still thinking about you (:

    ReplyDelete